CHILDCARE IN ENGLISH WITH ADDED EDUCATIONAL INPUT
Babylangues offers you reliable childcare in English, as well as in French, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese.
- Our instructors can respond to all your child’s daily needs: collecting them from school, taking them out to the park, preparing meals and baths, playing with them, reading, bedtime stories and so on.
- Educational games and activities enhance the childcare experience.
- Reliable day care for your children
- Language immersion with fully trained native instructors
- Meticulous recruitment
- Specific training in our Babylangues® teaching method
- Educational monitoring throughout the year
WHY CHOOSE CHILDCARE IN English or in A FOREIGN LANGUAGE?
Babylangues® organises childcare sessions combining all the advantages resulting from sustained exposure to a language:
- Babylangues’s games and activities are introduced by the instructor as the session unfolds. This enables you to benefit from the expertise of Babylangues’s instructors in the comfort of your own home. These educational games, songs and activities have been designed by our team of teaching specialists to fit in with your child’s daily life.
- The instructor organises ritualised activities centred on the key moments of daily life: mealtimes, walks in the park, bath-time, cooking… These moments are linked to practical actions carried out by the instructor and stimulate verbal exchanges whose meaning can be immediately grasped by your child. Repetition brings pleasure, as your child hears linguistic structures that are familiar, fun to recognise and that will become increasingly natural to him or her. Over time, this repetition enables your child to anticipate statements, thereby aiding memorisation and language production.
- As your child is exposed to an oral English environment, their ear will become accustomed to the music of the language. This passive approach enables the brain to begin to recognise and understand new structures, a necessary preliminary to the child’s own future language production.
WHY IS THE CERTIFICATION OF QUALITY IMPORTANT?
The Certification of Quality is awarded to service providers who work with a “vulnerable” clientele (children under the age of three, the over sixties and the disabled). This seal of approval is delivered on request by the appropriate authority and allows an organisation to work with these sensitive clients provided the staff working with children under the age of three possess appropriate qualifications (i.e. holders of a French diploma such as the CAP Petite Enfance or a BEP). An instructor without this qualification – or without relevant professional experience** which can subsequently be validated officially – is not authorised to work with young children.
In other words, the Certification of Quality does not in itself allow organisations to work with the under-threes. The professional qualifications of each individual instructor determine whether they conform to the strict legal requirements. If operating outside the law, both the manager of the organisation and the instructors themselves could be held responsible. Needless to say it is our duty to legally protect our instructors since they are foreign and may have a limited knowledge of French law. Click here for the full legal text.
** 3 years work experience, officially validated and confirmed by pay slips and employment contract.